Parc d'environnement naturel de Sutton
All our trails are open.
Our trails are strictly reserved for hiking, with or without snowshoes or crampons.
You can reserve your daily ticket online or pay cash at the welcome booth.
The Village-Montagne trail (includind the Marmite aux Sorcières) and Chute du Pekan are free.
Dogs are strictly prohibited on the Round-Top, the Dos d’Orignal and the Mont Gagnon trails,
which are part of the Green Mountains Natural Reserve.
Parking is situated passed our ticket booth at the end of chemin Réal.
WINTER HAS ARRIVED
For obvious safety reasons, skiing remains strictly prohibited on the hiking trails, while walking is prohibited on the ski slopes.
And for a pleasant and safe hike, don't forget:
- To wear appropriate clothing and footwear; hiking in sneakers at minus 20 degrees, usually does not end well);
- To check trail conditions at the reception desk before setting off;
- To bring your cleats: there are often icy patches on which they make all the difference rentals may be available in limited quantities);
- To bring your snowshoes if you venture onto less traveled trails (even if it means dragging them on your backpack where the snow is well packed);
- To bring a thermos containing a hot drink is always good to have, and it can make all the difference when you're cold;
- To bring a headlamp or flashlight with well-charged batteries; they can be is really useful when nightfall comes early;
- To keep your cell phone warm - the battery will drain quickly in cold weather.
- Paper maps NEVER fail. We are still out of stock, but you can print the downloadable version for free.
Enjoy your hike!